miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

MY TEACHING METAPHOR


My teaching metaphore speaks about how we evolve in our teaching practice in which we receive knowledge by our family, the life, the school, and our friends.

In this travel through knowledge. I finished my university. I never expected being a teacher, but, destiny puts you where you are needed. However, I was full of questions about my teaching practice and I felt like a baby about it. After time, I become an English teacher and already had some fears and doubts about my teachig practice. Now I have the opportunity of doing my Master degree in the USCO "which I love and feel blessed for studying here". I still have questions, but also I'm specializing and improving myself to give my best to all the students I teach.


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Blanca! Life is a journey full of experiences. I like when you say "I never expected to be a teacher, but, destiny puts where you are needed". I firmly believe that being a teacher is something that helps others to improve. Moreover, what we need is to take risks and face the day by day situations. You climbed onto the roller coaster of teaching, so, welcome!!! Hope you can achieve your expectations! How do you think has been your teaching process? Have you changed your teaching practice?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Blanca, When you decide to be a teacher, you become a learner too. Each day is different and full of experiences. In spite of the difficulties, to be a teacher is a wonderful trip. Could you please, share with us one of those wonderful experiences you have had as a teacher?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Blanca, I think most of us have doubts about how we teach and those are the ones who make us reflect about our daily practice, because the more you know , the more you want to learn and to ask .

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi girls, thans for your comments. I appreciate them a lot. For me, teaching has been a really challenging experience, full of good and sometimes not so good moments in which you feel thankfull about having chosen this profession and the heart recharges of positive feelings, and you feel great about what you are doing. Especially when we receive some amazing comment by our pupils, that shows us, we are planting a beautiful seed to make better persons of them.

    ResponderEliminar